Information necessary for the processing of the guest’s personal data
Declaration made in accordance with Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and Council on 27 April, 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons as regards the processing of their personal data , as well as the free circulation of such data, and which abrogates Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulations for the protection of data).
In accordance with the EU General Regulations for the protection of data (Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and Council), please be informed that:
NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
The data controller is the Hotel indicate the name of the Hotel and contact details for the controller DATA PROCESSOR (only if there is a data processor, otherwise delete the paragraph)
The data processor is Hotel KOLPINGHAUS BOZEN (39100 Bozen, Adolph Kolpingstrasse 3; Vorsitzender Dr. Manfred Pliger)
PERSONAL DATA AND SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF DATA
The following are considered as being your personal data:
- personal data (surname, name, address, e-mail, telephone number, fax number, date of birth) as well as your language and the license plate of your vehicle
- the data shown in your passport or identity card
- data relative to the method of payment or otherwise connected with your payments (e.g. bank coordinates, details of credit card)
- date of arrival and length of stay
- any further details processed internally by the hotel
Special categories include data relative to health and specific personal needs.
MOTIVES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL GROUND FOR THEIR PROCESSING
The data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- For compliance with legal obligations
- For the implementation of pre-contractual and contractual requirements relative to the guest’s visit (booking, period of stay, departure )
- Forwarding of communications and telephone calls directly to the guest
- Memorization of the data for the purpose of future bookings and requests
- Forwarding of information, special offers and new features offered by the hotel and the other associated hotels by e-mail, ordinary mail, and other means of communication concerning the hotel, the local area and any local events
- Video surveillance (indicate only if video surveillance is installed)
- Management of fitness and wellness centres
- Other purposes (if none, delete; otherwise specify in detail)
Legal ground for the processing of your data:
- compliance with legal and judicial obligations
- compliance with obligations and pre-contractual and contractual requirements
- your consent
- legitimate interests (e.g. for improvements to our client service and our contacts with the clients
– also regarding direct advertising – or video surveillance intended to protect persons and property from possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage and vandalism, as well as for fire protection and safety in the workplace). (For each purpose whose legal ground comprises legitimate interest, the nature of such legitimate interest must be specified).
RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
In most cases, your personal data will not be provided to third parties. In special circumstances, however, the data may:
- be forwarded to other departments within the hotel, subject to the limits of legitimate use;
- be forwarded to the following hotel employees, or to third-party subjects, when necessary to meet your requests or in order to provide specific services: (where appropriate in other countries, which must be specified)
- to the following associate hotelsto the following associate hotels
The recipients listed above are required by us to comply with all current norms and standards governing the protection of data.
Your personal data will not be forwarded to third countries nor to international organizations outside the EU (delete if data will be forwarded to third countries).
DURATION OF CONSERVATION OF DATA
The duration of the conservation of the data is calculated on the basis of the obligations for the conservation of the data and the requirements contemplated by the law. If your personal data are processed in order to comply with a legal requirement or a contractual obligation, they will be kept only for the time that is strictly necessary for their processing. If the data are processed with your consent, they will be kept until that consent is revoked.
(The indication of the duration of conservation of the data is merely a suggestion, and should be adapted to meet the characteristics of the hotel.
The duration of conservation can also be indicated specifically, e.g. 10 years. In this case, however, the specific duration for each data usage purpose must be indicated).
ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising.
We have activated the IP anonymization feature on this website. Your IP address will be shortened by Google within the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and Internet usage for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Objecting to the collection of data
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site: Disable Google Analytics.
Outsourced data processing
We have entered into an agreement with Google for the outsourcing of our data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Demographic data collection by Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics’ demographic features. This allows reports to be generated containing statements about the age, gender, and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and third-party visitor data. This collected data cannot be attributed to any specific individual person. You can disable this feature at any time by adjusting the ads settings in your Google account or you can forbid the collection of your data by Google Analytics as described in the section “Refusal of data collection”.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Right of access by the data subject: In accordance with art. 15 of the GDPR, you are entitled to be informed of the personal data processed, their provenance, nature, possible forwarding to third parties (in such case identifying the same) and their utilization.
Right of rectification and erasure: In accordance with art. 16 of the GDPR, you may at any time require the rectification or completion of your personal data. Similarly, in accordance with art. 17 of the GDPR, you are entitled to require the erasure of the data. In the presence of published data, you also enjoy the “right to be forgotten”, i.e. to request that the measures necessary to erase all the links, copies, replications and similar.
Right to object: You may at any time exercise your right to object as described in art. 21 of the GDPR and modify or entirely revoke your consent for the future.
Right of restriction (or blocking) of processing: In accordance with art. 18 of the GDPR, you may require the restriction of the processing of your personal data. The relevant data may be processed only subject to specific prior consent, i.e. their processing will be effectively limited.
Right to data portability: In accordance with art. 20 of the GDPR, you are entitled to request and receive the personal data provided by yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to require their transmission to another controller.
In accordance with art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
CHARACTERISTICS OF CONSENT
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the contract and with current legislation, as set forth in the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
Consent for the processing of personal data included in special categories is given on a voluntary basis. In the absence of such consent, the personal data cannot be processed for any future bookings.
Consent for the processing of personal data as regards the forwarding of information, special offers and new features offered by the hotel, too, is voluntary. If the personal data are not provided, then offers and other information shall not be supplied.
Information is provided in the event that the personal data are taken from a booking portal or similar structure.
Information is provided in the event of automated processing (profiling). Where applicable, it will be specified that “Profiling will not be utilized for the processing of your personal data”.
If the controller intends to utilize the data protection indications for their internet page, information will also be provided concerning cookies and other technical aspects.